replants is an organisation with a passion to preserve and respect the life of our local bushland.
We are however pragmatic, and acknowledge that current demand for building sites leads to the removal of large areas of bushland, typically by broad acre land clearing methods. We believe this method is unacceptable in an age of sustainability and recycling.
As such replants advocates and engages in the implementation of best practice land clearing. This process involves;
- Maximum retention of natural vegetation.
- Transplanting of valuable plant species.
- Milling of suitable timber and collection of firewood.
- Chipping of green waste into value added mulch and also conversion to compost.
- Relocation of native fauna
Get Yourself Some Nyoongar CultureOctober 22, 2013
Replants.com is proud to present our second year of cultural evenings with respected Nyoongar Elder...... Read More